Monday, July 6, 2009
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK
Had to take a break from sitting. Wow. So maybe the Divine Feminie is getting ready to channel full blast since I made the reservation to the lightworker seminar in September. Hmm. Regardless if that is true, it looks like I found my way to her, which is the milestone that karmically releases Michael and I and Jesse. That would mean that my assessment was correct, that I knew the moment I met them that they were inextricably part of my evolution process. I can now continue to draw that line through the chain of events that led to my sitting right here in this chair tonight, and extend it several notches. Usually this is the point where change takes place. Gotta watch for that. Forward movement toward something in your horizon. This means that I am so grateful that I had sense enough to recognize it as a synchronous event when it occurred. And I love them so much. No matter what. I'd never turn them out, ever. I can't take the leap for them, they have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment