http://www.astrowisdom.com/thisfullmoon.htm
This full moon report is a spot-on description of the exact issues that I face - I'm in awe. Taking responsibility for own healing. Success even in the face of extraordinary difficulties and obstacles. Getting the love you want without manipulation. Lightening up. I'm in AWE I say. I will do a full moon ritual. I'm going to the beach.
Thanks to Michael who visited me tonight for a long time. You know, he is a great teacher for me, and it is not all fun and games. Love is hard work because all your stuff comes up. And he is a trooper. I know that he loves me with his whole heart, and I accept his expression of that as it is, as complete. I love him in the way that I always perceived to be the standard - he has raised the bar a LOT by bringing such love into my life. I hope to God he appreciates this and does not abandon me. FUCK. There it is. Some extraordinary abandonment issue. I've gotta treat you better Michael, I understand it completely. You are Gold.
I think I should unplug and get outside and go play as much as I can this summer, huh? I can. No matter what is thrown at me.
LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE (ESPECIALLY OURSELVES), FOR WE ARE ONE.
P.S. I feel very thankful, and better, but can seem to find no escape from the abandonment fear. It is all-encompassing. I will do tapping on the that ASAP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment