It's 12:21 and I just had my reset button pushed. The medical delivery came and I partook at 11:30-ish. It's 12:21 and I just had an out of body esperience while listening to Jennifer Lopez sing "Waithing for Tonight," - Hex H Mix.
I challenge anybody to doubt the transcendant nature of that song. She is talking about the archetypal Love we desire to feel from Home, the Love that is of the orgasmic vibration but that is our natural state when allowed to exist without all the illusions of the 3D plane of existence. She puts it into the allegory of a woman singing a love song to a man (presumably, maybe not for all I know). But she's talking about IT.
You know since this ride started like 35 years ago, I cannot remember ever feeling excited to be alive, until the last couple of years, when I discovered what was really going on. Today is one of those days. My God. Earlier today I was actually ready and willing to leave the planet, hands-down, and tonight, I am having an entity come to me and follow her somewhere in astral travel, I mean. Damn. I must have some pretty fucking important work to do here before I go.
WWWOOOOOOWWWWWW
12:27
Crying now. We just passed through some portal where a lot of stuff revealed itself to me from other densities, as if I were present in several. Some major lining up of shit this lunar eclipse on a full moon evening.
FUCK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment