Monday, July 6, 2009

Jesse called!

Took him and coworkers to airport. Swung by Alex's studio to offer use of the shower - left a note because no one was there. Finished the breakfast omlette, at 6:18 pm, and there is still a yogurt parfait with fruit and granola to eat! OMG how do people EAT so much food. Am not drinking Dr. Pepper all day. So far today only a couple incidents of "grimacing" - that is when I move in a certain way that causes a sharp, short-lived intense pain. Otherwise, general ache - the normal. Found this interesting excerpt in the automatic writing that I did while "possessed" by the Divine Feminine yesterday.

"Now I understand why sex has never been gratifying to me at all, only masturbation, because most are only after the biological squirt, and are unable to detect the infinite connection that we have. I understand now after seeing from this perspective why we get energetically intertwined when we engage in intercourse. Energetically, orgasm puts us in a vibratory state that leaves a definite presence in the matrix, and once we achieve that with another, our energies continue to resonate in the Unified Field. No wonder I am so desperate – I have never felt that with another human. Simply being in Michael’s presence gives me this access to my high heart chakra/orgasmic bliss. Why would I want that to be sexual? What purpose would that serve? None. It is angelic as it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment