The entity is overwhelmingly feminine, just way past ridiculous decandence, I mean I was even sexually attracted to this very, well, surely THE Divine Feminine, the same one who visited me back in August or so of last year at the beach. I'll have to go dig that up.
Which THEN prompted ANOTHER out of body experience.
Because here I was, following this ridiculously feminine, so nourishing, so accepting, so warm, WOMAN, or GODDESS rather. And that can only mean one thing. So contrary to my beliefs that it is mind-boggling. I never ever thought that homosexuality on this plane could be a choice. But my direct experience now proves otherwise. I was attracted to the most feminine of all beings, which can only mean that I am capable of being heterosexual. WHY would I CHOOSE to incarnate as a homosexual? I guess that is the source of my quest. I do not mean to imply that I believe that everyone is choosing it, even though I BELIEVED that I did not choose it for 46 years up until just this instant. I'm going to have a little trouble moving out of that paradigm myself. So I sure as hell am not about to impose my beliefs on ANYBODY. I can barely keep up with my own shit. And I am NOT RAISING ANY FUCKING CHILDREN. LOLOLOL!!!
My God what a ride we are on. GODDESS rather.
FFFUUUUUUUUUUCK
I mean if I am going to help the planet ascend into the 5th Dimension and anchor the Love of the One to earth by 2012, I am going to have to stop dicking around.
I can only concern myself with those who want to join me. I guess that's the size of it.
FFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment